The Club receives sponsorship from companies both local and from further afield. This invaluable sponsorship makes it possible for the club to buy team kits, balls, bibs, goals and corner posts, and medical bags.
However, club costs do not stop there. Throughout the year, we must pay for hiring Winter training facilities, insurance, trophies, costs of putting on tournaments and awards evenings.
- Match day kit (Value £500 per 2 seasons)
- Training kit (Value £500 per 2 seasons)
- Tracksuits (Value £500 per 2 seasons)
- Coach/Manager kit (£50 per coach)
- Miscellaneous, eg, tournaments, facilities, balls, training posts, kit bags, etc. (value at your discretion
- Website sponsor (value £50 per season)
What do you get out of it?
As well as giving to the community, you will also have invaluable promotion of your business.
- Sponsors of kit will have their logo printed on any such kit.
- Sponsors of kit will have their logo displayed on the relevant team’s page on this website, along with a link to their website.
- All team or equipment sponsors will be listed in any Hythe Town Youth FC Tournament programmes.
- All sponsors will be listed on the sponsorship page of our website.
- All website sponsors will have their logo displayed across the home page of our website, with a link to their business.
- Any Tournament sponsors will be publicised in promotional materials to local press, in match day programmes and on our website.
- Plus word of mouth that you’re a generous company supporting youth football.
If you are interested in taking a sponsorship package but would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.